Monday, March 21, 2011

celebrating hot pink!

Guess.
WHAT?!
I found my missing hot pink jump drive today in the pocket of a pair of pants!!!

Hallelujah!!

So I am celebrating hot pink today!
I love Abigail Ahern's style and this table is so eye catching!
(in a good way)

I think a small pop of neon color against a dark backdrop is so stunning!!


But for a fun spring/summer look - I really love it in a white space too!


But we can't let pink have all the fun!!


I mean, neon is a LOT of look, so I love just door or a table, just something that grabs your eye!!
Even just a throw on the back of a chair!



Or a throw pillow...


 

But for those bolder than I...



Wowza!
Now that's some hot pink!
And I couldn't be happier today than to have my pink jump back!

Woohoo!!

~ the brunette


P.S. the blonde is in Hong Kong this week - hopefully she'll share some pics when she gets back!!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning finds! Gotta love that hot pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot pink/shocking pink is my all time favourite colour! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. Especially this post. Great style.
    Please check mine out and if you like it follow me back, id really appreciate the support!

    http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's true. A pop of color in a dark/plain background sets the difference between boring and stunning! :)

    http://meesterdapper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and look forward to each post. This is why I am awarding you the Versatile Bloggers award....Check it out at www.beautyandthegreen.blogspot.com Congratulations and all the best!

    ReplyDelete