Friday, July 30, 2010

Spilling the Bucket (List)

Does anyone else have a million zillion things they want to do before they die?

I don't even think a million zillion would cover my endless list, which is an ongoing joke between the blonde and myself.  My list is exhausting just thinking about - and one day I will truly write it all down - if there is enough paper. 

I'm one of those people who has tried everything - what is the saying - "jack of all trades, master of none" - that's me.

I've done swim lessons, swim team, tennis, keyboarding, tap dancing, voice, piano, piano ensemble, basketball, volleyball, track (ha), hurdles (haha), shotput (hahaha), soccer, horseback riding, canoeing, trumpet - you name it, I've tried it.

But if I were to make a list of only my top 5 - things that I will be devastated if I can't do - here they are:

1. I want to sail a boat. 
Not just a daytrip - I want to really know how to sail - and do it.


2. I want to live in another country.
Just for a couple years - to really experience the culture and the people - I don't think you can fully do that on a vacation.




3. I want to have lots of animals.
(specifically, dogs, a royal dandie pig, nigerian dwarf goats, and I wouldn't mind a horse)  :o)
(image: sharon montrose)

(image: cannelle et vanille)


4. I want to grow food in a garden, and share delicious meals with friends.




5. I want to be hopelessly, ridiculously in love -
for a really long time.




What would be at the top of your "bucket list"?

~ the brunette

2 comments:

  1. Leaving it all for 6 months to live pay check to pay check surfing and living off the corporate map.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to pilot a helicopter and wipe snakes from the face of the Earth. In no particular order.

    ReplyDelete