Thursday, July 1, 2010

tying one on

I'm sure everyone has seen the pics of Kate Bosworth looking oh-so-cute in the her tie-dye dress during Coachelle.


Yesterday, Rachel Zoe featured the same dress in her Zoe Report.  She suggested a little laid back, tie-dye for your holiday weekend wear.

And she offered this little number as an alternate to the above $600 dress.
(sorry, I couldn't copy a better pic)


With the holiday weekend quickly approaching, I'm thinking this will be my tie-dye alternative...
This cute American Eagle dress is on sale online for $24.95, but in the store it's marked down even lower!  I tried this on before I went to the beach and it's adorable.  I've been thinking about it ever since, and I have to go to the mall today so this little cutie might be coming home with me:)   It really is perfect for the 4th!

UPDATE - I GOT THE DRESS FOR $10.46!!!

Speaking of tie-dye...how perfect is this red, white and blue bikini from the Gap!
Both pieces are on sale for $17.99.  Someone please wear this during the holiday weekend!


A subtle tie-dye dress from Banana Republic. Perfect for a fancy 4th of July party!



If you're not so much into the holiday color scheme then here's two other cute tie-dye dresses with a little tougher feel...

I'm in love with this maxi dress from Lulu's for only $59. 



And this little knit from F21 would also work great!



I'll let you all know if I can still find the AE dress in my size.  I seriously want to say that it was marked down to like $15 in the store! 

I hope everyone has great weekend plans and really "ties" one on this holiday:)
I know...super lame joke...sorry!

~the blonde


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the 4th. I am all about the red white and blue!

    PS a formal thank you is in the mail! I just adore all my little gifts! It was the first piece of mail in my new house!!!

    ReplyDelete