Wednesday, October 27, 2010

mad for plaid

Nothing screams "Fall" to me more than plaid.


As I've been preparing my Christmas list, I keep noticing that I am continually drawn to plaid pieces this year...

Have a seat and take a look!


This jacket is a must-have.  I've tried it on and I'm in love with it!  This would look great with dark skinny jeans and riding boots or over black or gray pants for work! 
Love.Love.Love.

Being tall, I always look better in longer coats and I love this one for colder days...

Shearling is all the rage this year, but this collar is detachable if you want to go without it...

I love this short red and black one with the oversized collar too...


It's not just plaid jackets that I love for fall though - I love this skirt with the gathering on one side...



This is not my style at all, but I kept going to this skirt in the store - like, 3 times I walked up to this skirt and felt of it.  And I love how it's styled in the catalog.


We are both crazy for this skirt....
(all images except the first one, which is from sfgirlbybay, via: Anthropologie)

There are some great looking scarves on the shelves too!

LOFT has a cute, colorful oversized print plaid...


Banana Republic has my faaaavorite prints - these are so amazing.  And so is the price to go with them.  :o(  Maybe they'll go on sale...


Gap has some fun colors too!


Two or three years ago I wouldn't go anywhere near plaid but for some reason it's all I can think of this fall and I love it all!!
Are you mad for plaid too or is it just me??
~ the brunette

1 comment:

  1. I love plaid! I might have to pick up one of the gap scarves.

    ReplyDelete