Monday, October 4, 2010

welcome fall!

I love decorating for fall!  After an extreme summer, it's always so nice to add new plants and cute pumpkins to liven up your stoop.  I was out of town this past weekend, but this week I plan on adding these October essentials to my own home!

Wow, I really wish this little farm house was mine...how precious and cozy!

 
I've always wanted to try this.  I think it would be super cute to do some sort of monogram too!


Here's the same idea but with only half the work:)


I also a huge fan of the white pumpkins.  These are decorated with large nails...you could also use thumb tacks.


These metallic pumpkins really jazz up this front door!  So chic...I love this and it only requires a few cans of spray paint:)


Another awesome metallic pumpkin display...


Your pumpkin decorting options are endless these days! 
From paint to ribbons...


it's all about having fun!


So add a few pumpkins to your steps and celebrate this awesome season!


~the blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment