Friday, June 4, 2010

Bad News and Elephants

Dear Friday,
You could not have come soon enough!


Although it's been a short week, this week has been bad news on top of more bad news on top of even more bad news!  Nothing major - I'm being a little (okay a lot) dramatic - but trust me, I could not handle another day this week!

I have completely slacked off on blogging - dropped the ball in the Blonde's lap - haven't even READ any of my precious blogs! 

So I promise, this weekend I will recharge, catch up on my reading, and return refreshed and gushing about all kinds of lovely decor and fashion!
~ the Brunette


 
We know it's a bit of the elephant in the room we blogged for weeks, okay months, about our excitement for SATC2 and haven't mentioned it this week, although we've both seen it - twice!  It's coming - promise!  Check back later this afternoon!  Until then, have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment