Friday, June 11, 2010

i'm addicted to black and white stripes

What is it about a black and white stripes?  I love them!  I don't know maybe it's just me, but I can't shake my stripe obsession....love, love, love all these stunning rooms.


Oh, these next two really get me...


Seriously, how amazing is the bathroom...I want that sink immediately!


This accent chair works too...


and this bed...and that chandelier makes me crazy!


Last year, I was having party and bought a cheap black and white stripe fabric for the table, and you would be shocked at how many times it's been used... 


Love this idea too...


A more modern stripe...


And I saved the best for last...
The brunette sent me this picture a few months ago and it was love at first sight:)  I'm constantly looking at it and admiring this simple, yet oh-so-chic room!


Why do I love these stripes so much?  Is it just me?
Such pretty things to start off your weekend...
Happy Friday!
the blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment