Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On Target: Bows and Arrows

It seems like everywhere I look, bows (different kind) and arrows are everywhere!  Go to any website and I promise you will find them too! 

Bows at Anthropologie...



At Kitson...






At Modcloth...









At Rachel Roy...




so subtle in the way she ties scarves...I love this and can't wait to try this fall...doubt I can pull it off though!


Even ad campaigns are giving a nod to the bow...




And of course where there are bows, you'll likely find arrows....

By Alkemie...
By Clements Ribiero...



By Archive...


On Etsy...

By Mary Meyer...




Or Rachel Roy...


Love this one.  :o)

Somewhere in Saks...

On the hem of a skirt...



Hanging on the walls...


I decided to pop over to fashion blog Cupcakes and Cashmere and whaddya know - in the very first picture she's wearing platform peep toe bow pumps by Yves Saint Laurent!



Fashion blog theSartorialist didn't feature many bows or arrows - mostly men in fact - but I did notice a bow tattoo on the thigh of this burlesque dancer in Milan!  Ha!



I swear you'll start seeing bows everywhere you look now.  I think this trend is so sweet and cute!

~ the Brunette


No comments:

Post a Comment