Friday, September 3, 2010

Dear September,

Today is day three of my birthday month and that means only fifteen more days to my birthday!  I l-o-v-e birthdays, especially my own, because it's just a reason to celebrate and indulge!


My birthday wish list is pretty extensive, but really it all comes down to having a few special treats on your big day...
like a gorgeous bouquet of fresh flowers...


and a birthday cake made of oreos! 
I'm in love with this...so simple and so cute!  There is really a few things better than an oreos soaked in milk!


Last year, I had a wonderful birthday party full of pink decorations...




This year, my sweet husband is taking me on a surprise weekend getaway!  Do you know how hard it is to pack when you have no idea where you're going, but it's also very exciting too! 


So to all my fellow Virgos I wish you all a wonderful birthday month too!


I love September!
~the blonde



2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful birthday month, especially on your surprise weekend! Cute post. Gotta love that Oreo "cake"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely birthday month! (About that "not knowing what to pack" thingy -- this being the South, in September, I'd rule out the snowsuit and wool socks if I were you!) You have such a sweet hubby.

    ReplyDelete