Wednesday, September 22, 2010

my 30th bday trip (part2)

After a relaxing afternoon, I put on my birthday dress and we headed out for a night on the town!


We decided to start out at the lounge in our hotel...


We ordered a few drinks and snacks, and about five minutes after this picture was taken I had another surprise...


This lovely couple walked in!  Jackie has been a dear friend of mine and my husband's for years.  She married Matt last summer and they live in Chicago so we always cherish our time together!


We all went to dinner at Andina, a delicious Peruvian restaurant!  I forgot to take pics of the restaurant or the food because I was still suffering from the shock of a day filled with so many surprises:)
Though, I did remember the cake pics!






It was a wonderful birthday dinner!
The next morning the four of us, plus a few other couples that Matt & Jackie knew, all loaded into a huge SUV limo and headed to the vineyards!



I wish these pictures captured even half of the beauty of this area...it was so amazing!





We visited four vineyards that day and each one had its own vibe and atmosphere...all stunning, yet all unique.  Message me if you want to more about where all we went!


It was a great day filled with wonderful friends,


stunning views...


and my sweet husband...I owe it all to him! 
He really made this birthday special and it was a perfect trip!


Thanks babe for giving me the best birthday ever! 
~Malina




1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous trip! You are one lucky gal to have such a sweet, clever (sneaky!) hubby and wonderful friends!

    And, perhaps most importantly, you looked fabulous! (I'm glad, however, that you put on your birthday dress instead of your birthday suit to go out on the town!)

    ReplyDelete