Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

Traditionally after awards shows, we do a "red-carpet round-up" of our favorites and just observations in general from the night.  But typically Malina (the blonde) does those and I'm shying away from it on my own! 
So today, 10 things I am THANKFUL for:

1. A short work week!




2. Coffee already made when I got to work

(image via: photographyblogger)

3. My family


4. A mom who makes the best apple pie in the WORLD (hint)

(image via: good egg)

5. Just APPLES in general :o)

(image via: that kind of woman)

6. Warm Fires

(image via: we heart it)

7. Leah at ThxThxThx who encourages me to be thankful for very simple things...


8. Knowing I get to sleep in for 4 days in a row...

(image via: dress design decor)

9. Sweaters, coats and scarves...OH MY!


10. The beginning of Party Season!


What about you?  What are you thankful for??

~ the brunette


1 comment:

  1. I'm most thankful for parents who taught me about God and gave me values, a great husband, 2 wonderful daughters, and a large circle of caring, supportive friends!

    ReplyDelete