Friday, November 26, 2010

SO. ThankFULL.

I don't know about you all, but I have been blessed to have one of "those moms". 
Do you know the moms I'm talking about? 

The ones whose house is always home.
Try as I might, I don't know if I will ever be a "home"-maker like my mom.
Candles are always burning seasonal fragrances.
It's warmer.
Lights are twinklier.
And without a doubt the food tastes better.


I knew how this bunny felt by the end of the day...  :o)




Putting our cousin from NY to work for the lemon pie...  :o)



Pups sequestered to the living room...  :o(



Mom came through with my favorite...apple pie!!  :o)


My sister peeling apples for her dessert...


This is how my dad helps - stays out of the way.  :o)


The feast...this is for only 5 people!  And pies aren't even on the table!


In Arkansas, usually the men head off to deer hunt after lunch.  But they pitched in and brought the Christmas Tree upstairs before running off!


I had a great Thanksgiving Day!
How about you all?  How did you celebrate the holiday?

~ the brunette









1 comment: