Monday, November 1, 2010

playing dress up

The tricks are over, the candy's been eaten...
Halloween is over my friends. 

But what a great weekend it was!!

As I mentioned last week, this year I got to wear two costumes - yay!!

Saturday night I was a Chicken!!!!


This photo was professionally taken by the host of the party - if you want to see some of the other awesome costumes - check out Grant Harrison's photography blog!!  There are a ton of great pics on there besides me dressed as a chicken!  :o)

Sunday night, we decided to go as our favorite blonde and brunette duo - Serena and Blair from Gossip Girl!


Although I'm a little bummed Halloween is over - the best part about this time of year is there's another holiday waiting right around the corner!

Let the Thanksgiving preparations begin!!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

~ the brunette


P.S. (If you want to share a pic of yourself (or your kids or your dogs) dressed in costume, email it to us and we'll post it on the blog!)

1 comment: