Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In the Closet

Spring is here and in my house, the cleaning has started!  Well, closets anyway - and speaking of closets, I have come across some ahmaaaazing closets lately -

image source unknown - Domino I think

Laura Vinroot Poole
(Designer)

designed by John Trosko
via lifeinaventicup

Jenna Lyons' Dressing Room
(J. Crew Creative Director)
as seen on la dolce vita

Nanette Lepore's Dressing Room
(designed by Jonathan Adler)
as seen on la dolce vita

Julie Bowen (actress)
by M Design Interiors
via peacockfeathers

image source unknown
but what a gorgeous backdrop for those shoes!! 
Why do we always ignore the closet when it comes to painting??

Nicky Hilton
(if you hadn't already figured that out)

Elle Rakieten
(Oprah Producer)
via Elle Decor

image source unknown


One of my all time favorite closets - Eva Longoria's.  I started hanging my jeans just like this but it's not quite the same effect as her 200+ pair of jeans.  ;o)


Forget cleaning - I want to go shopping when I get off work!  ;o)

~ the Brunette

Since we are on the topic of closets and closets are filled with clothes it only seemed appropriate to show you all my entries in Rachel Zoe and Piperlime's "Be The Next Big Stylist" contest.  They gave you three scenarios and you had to create outfits from fashions that they had previously selected, and the options were very limited; hence, the challenge:)

Challenge #1 - Your client is attending her 10 year high school reunion


Challenge #2 - Your client is attending her best friend's wedding and she wants to look fabulous without overshadowing the bride...

Challenge #3 - Your client is a powerful exec that has a business meeting during the day and a date that evening...
You also had to write a 150-word description about why and how to decided on your look, but I won't bore you with all that!  There were over 4,500 entries and they will narrow it down to 50!!  Wish me luck...the prizes are awesome!!
~the Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment