Thursday, April 22, 2010

Zac Attack

I've never really gotten that excited about the Target designer collections until now!  Zac Posen's creations will enter Target this Sunday and yes, I plan on being there when they open!  Here's a look at a few of my favorites...

This is probably my most wanted item!  The hem line on this maxi dress is why I'll be there at 8 a.m. 



Claire Danes wore this cute number to the Zac Posen for Taget launch party.  I love her belt with it...perfection!


This dress is hard to judge from the photo.  I think I like it but will definitely have to wait until I can see the fabric in person. 


This is my second source of motivation to wake up early on Sunday!  This dress is only $39.99!


Nicky Hilton wore this a few weeks ago, and I thought it was adorable.  I had no idea it was  from Zac's Target line.


Love this raincoat, but I wouldn't pay $50 for it unless I lived in Seattle or somewhere that gets lots of rain.

He also has some really cute separates.  I l-o-v-e this pant and tuxedo jacket!  I hope the fabric and cut works and it looks this cute in person...fingers crossed.  fyi-that tuxedo jacket is only $49.

I'm also not sure what to think about this little number.  I never wear red so I doubt it's for me, but I think it could be a super cute party dress for someone:)


These are just a few of my favorite pieces.  You can go here to see more of the collection. 
Happy early morning Sunday shopping! 
~the blonde

And yes, the post title is a throwback to Zac Morris' fantastic band from SBTB:)

No comments:

Post a Comment