Friday, April 9, 2010

we love fridays!

Who doesn't love Fridays?  Here's a little love to start your weekend off right!


I'm sure everyone recognizes this too cute LOVE print from Carrie Bradshaw's apartment...you know, from the movie after she redecorates.


This was the best shot I could find of Carrie's apartment?!?


It was also spotted in the April issue of Better Homes & Gardens.
I love this room...the layered rugs, a garden stool...way to step it up BH&G!


These fabulous pillowcases are from Lush and can be purchased in many colors!

I guess it's only appropriate to have a little love in the bedroom:)




I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and gets to do exactly what they want to do!  The brunette is going to Arkansas Derby so wish her luck!  My hubby is in a wedding this weekend so we have a weekend full of festivities that all require super cute dresses and a little champagne...my favorite type of weekend! 
Enjoy your Friday!
~ the blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment